HEALTH CULTURAL AND SOCIAL CARE
#1 HEALTH CARE
FOR THE POPULATIONS OF THE SOUTH OF THE WORLD
- training support for local health personnel, particularly in the field of diagnosis and treatment of heart disease;
- health education with information campaigns for the knowledge of heart diseases for prevention and early diagnosis;
- development of culture through the provision of scholarships and research grants in the cardiology sector for doctors and paramedics;
- scientific research through the creation of a research laboratory on heart disease
- promotion of models of cardiological assistance for the structuring of services.
#2 ACTIONS TO PROMOTE HUMAN, CULTURAL AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
- development cooperation and humanitarian aid projects to promote the autonomous development of communities while respecting local culture and traditions
- support to the most needy children and their families, providing help to orphans and abandoned children, creation of reception and assistance centers for the organization of educational activities, training and professional integration.